Well, well, well, this weekend has been a lush one and just thinking about all the things I have done makes me smile. I am very tired but wouldn’t change it for the world.
Today has very much been a day of recovering and chilling, which I have also loved. So here we are, here are my positives for today:
1. Name three things that made you smile today:
– Thinking about the last few days, still. The memories truly do make me smile:
– Blogging with my favourite sitting next to me!
2. What are you grateful for?
Some down time; I have loved the last few days but it is nice to sit and relax!
3. What did you do for you today?
Well it hasn’t yet been done but my plans for this evening are to have a delicious curry, have a gorgeous bath and read my book!
Today, the last day of half term, has been just what I need; a relaxing, chilled day full of happy memories and good music. Happy Sunday lovely people! Here’s to a good week!