So, it’s Monday, the first day back after half term and I felt surprisingly perky this morning! Even though it was only a week, it was nice to be back and see all my work chums again! It’s the first day of June and I love June!
So here we go guys, here are my positives from today!
1. Name three things that made you smile today:
– Arriving home, walking through the door and out of the rain to see this little guy in. A lot of people have been complaining about the rain and although I was sad to put my boots on this morning, I love how the rain means more time with Stevie.
– A little walk in the rain with Dan. We didn’t walk far or for long but we laughed all the way!
– Sitting down with my ‘comfies’ on, ready to read my book.
2. What are you grateful for?
Today? The rain, sorry but it’s improved my day if anything!
3. What did you do for you today?
I’m about to have some chocolate and read my book!
June has started well for me, here’s to a great month!