So, following my positives last night I had a lovely comment off a guy I didn’t know saying how my positives had helped him feel better. I have to admit, that comment meant the world, I was so happy to know I had even made someone else smile; it made doing this every day even more worthwhile. I’m not just doing it for myself anymore! Anyway, if I could rewrite yesterdays, that would definitely be one of my positives.
Today was a tough day but I’m surprisingly feeling great! Here are my positives for today:
- Name three (four today) things that made you smile today:
– Stopping off in my Bessie’s on the way home from work. I love seeing her and her beautiful family and am surprised at how much her boys grow each time I see them!
– I got home and went straight out to see my girls, Nic and Nia! I love, love, love seeing them. They ALWAYS make me smile! It’s lush that they are so close to me.
– Getting a lush text from my friend just reminding me that she loves me!
– Getting another text from another amazing friend, Kayleigh, telling me that her and her beautiful boy, Herbie are doing fine. I love her dearly and I’m so glad she’s doing well! I just know she’s going to be a great mum!
- What are you grateful for?
Friends – today my friends have done nothing but make me smile. I love them for that!
- What did you do for you today?
I went out for a drink with the girls! Just what was needed in the first week back! Thanks girls!
June continues to pleasantly surprise me! Thanks June!