So, here we are, finally on today’s positives and it has been ANOTHER very good day. I think the sunshine helps but so do the lovely people I am surrounded by.
Here are my positives from today, enjoy!
- Name three things that made you smile today:
– Getting woken up by Stevie. Usually, I find this a little annoying but after a weekend away from him, his morning love was much appreciated. I really did miss him!
– I mentally spent all my vouchers that I had for my birthday and it fun! Thank you Carly, Andz and Granny for my vouchers. A lovely gift that I have already enjoyed spending before I’ve even spent it. You are the best!
– Driving to school with the sun on my face, usually it happens on the way home but rarely on the way there. Is summer here?
– My work mates prolonging my birthday, I felt sad as it was over for another year but walking into work to receive yet more cards and presents was amazing. I had some choccies AND I had a BBQ, a BBQ! I cannot wait to use that this summer! Thank you lovely friends!
– I had a mysterious Royal Mail card through my letter box yesterday saying that I had a parcel that couldn’t fit through my letter box. So, I went to pick it up and it was an amazzzzzing present from an amaaazzzing friend. I love my mug Rach, thank you so much! It goes perfectly with my new t-shirt from Rumble, don’t you think?
– I received a very heart felt message off someone, telling me how much my blogs must help people and also telling me that they thought I was a lovely person. I’m not going to lie, this message brought a tear to my eye and if the person is reading this, thank you! Thank you so much!
– I ate cake! I now feel slightly sick but it was so good at the time.
- What are you grateful for?
Oh God, everything today. Friends, family, work, sunshine, sweet things, vouchers, mental shopping, everything!
- What did you do for you today?
Again, another day that was pretty much all for me but I will say, I really did enjoy putting my feet up and blogging again. I can’t explain how much I love it. I only hope you enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing!
Sweet dreams kateloren followers!
p.s. I had forgotten it was even Monday, you KNOW it’s been a good day when you forget it’s Monday!