Hello lovely people!
It’s been a lovely Tuesday both in life and in weather! Today, was hot, I FINALLY feel like Summer has arrived (I think I’ve said this in a positives before so I won’t hold my breath) and I tell you what, it can stay!
Anyway, today’s positives are going to be short and sweet as it is now 9:30pm and I have been typing away a new blog for my Wednesday big (not so big) blog day and time has escaped me. I would like a little hour to chill before bed so hence the short but sweet positives. Here I go…
- Name three things that made you smile today:
– The warmth. I’ve commented on how I love having the sun on my face a few times in my blogs but this time, it was the warmth of the sun. Gorgeous!
– A lush thank you card from my year 11! I was touched by what she had written inside. A reminder of what’s special about my job! Reflecting with a lovely cuppa and choccies now!
– Seeing my beautiful friend Rach and her beautiful family! They can so easily make my day and they did!
- What are you grateful for?
Sleep. My God did I need sleep after the weekend. I moaned to you yesterday about being tired so I won’t go on but I feel a lot better today after a good nights sleep!
- What did you do for you today?
I’m about to do it…nothing! Not do nothing for myself but do…nothing for myself. Haha! That doesn’t make sense! I am basically going to sit on my bum and do nothing and that is going to be something for me!
Stop babbling Kate!