So, I’ve been doing these positives now for almost two months now and I really have noticed a difference. It’s made me sit back and think that it doesn’t matter how bad a day may seem, in the grand scheme of things, it’s not that bad! In every day, I’ve found at least three positives, how nice is that?
It’s been a little while hasn’t it? I’m sorry, I had an observation in work this week which meant that unfortunately, my blogging life had to sit on the side line. I must say, I have missed it and I’ve been worried about my lovely readers thinking I haven’t been positive this week, but I have!
Anyway, I know I’ve missed a few days now so instead of uploading a different blog for each day, I thought I’d cover the week, in one day!
My positives go a little something like this:
- Chris Evans made me smile when he said “speaking about babies, here are One Direction…”
- I had my observation and my class were a dream.
- WE BOOKED A HOLIDAY! “Oh, we’re going to Ibiza….” Wohooo, I’m so excited. Thanks to Dan’s parent being absolute legends, again!
- I have had tremendous support from my amazing friends at work when making a very difficult decision.
- I went for a birthday meal with Nia and Nic last night and had the best time ever. We sat, had some food and were chatting away from ages. I love those girls so much, they are amazing!
- The girls bought me some lush, lush presents. They were so thoughtful and lovely. I think I’ll save the details for a separate blog.
- I made a decision, all by myself! Haha!
- Friday was a great day (despite the weather) – TGIF.
This week I am grateful for:
- My beautiful friends
- My lovely family
- My job and the people and pupils I work with
- ‘Lush’ products
So, all in all, I think we can safely say that I’ve had a positive week; immensely positive and I have a feeling things will only get better this weekend!
I hope you don’t mind my positives being in a different format tonight. I think it’s quite fun to change things up!