Hello lovely people!
It’s Friday and thank goodness for that! So, here’s to weekend and it sure was a great day to start my weekend with. I feel amazing!
Anyway, here we go! Have some positives to get you ready for the weekend!
- Name three things that made you smile today:
– Mum text me this morning reminding me of the HILLARIOUS answerphone message I left for my dad on the house phone yesterday. I left a message saying “Happy Birthday John, hope you had a lovely day! Bye!” in a crazy voice and he had no idea who it was! Hahaha! He did eventually work it out by checking the number but the fact that this confused him for just two minutes amused me!
– A lovely day of lovely lessons with lovely pupils.
– Driving home with the sun on my face, singing my heart out to Jessie J‘Flashlight’ on my way home on a Friday evening. Perfect I think, don’t you?
- What are you grateful for?
- What did you do for you today?
I’m about to have a little bottle of ‘Crabbies‘ – well earned I think!
Happy weekend beautiful people! x