Another Monday comes and goes and today has been a good one. Not amazing, just not bad! I hope you survived your Monday, it’s Tuesday tomorrow!
Anyway, here are my positives for today:
- Name three things that made you smile today:
– Glee. I have some amazing pupils in school and some of them take part in Glee. It was particularly good tonight as we all had a laugh and made progress. They work so, so hard and are very talented.
– The sunshine, again, AGAIN! I don’t know how often I can use this one but it is going feature again today because it was the first time that… I DIDN’T WEAR A COAT TO WORK! Wohooo…goodbye coats and boots…until Thursday anyway!!
– I stayed behind in work today and because of this, I got to see some lovely colleagues that I don’t see as much as I’d like to.
- What are you grateful for?
Sunshine, it really does help you feel better!
- What did you do for you today?
I sat on the sofa, curled up with a little headache and instead of doing the work I had thought I would have to do, I was able to relax and catch up on Youtube world. I finished my work IN work today and that’s how I could relax! Yay to productive days and lazy evenings! Yay, yay, yay!
Sorry for the lack of pictures but my headache isn’t wanting me to be on the computer for long so I’ll just say this…
I hope your Monday wasn’t too painful and that you have lots of lovely things to look forward to this summer!