I hope you are all well!
Happy Sunday peeps! Here are my weekly positives for this week, enjoy!
- Name the things that made you smile this week:
– I had a tidy and put my radio downstairs. I think it is beautiful!
– Loads of lovely presents from my year 11’s. Although it was sad because it was their last day, I was over the moon as I had some incredible comments in cards that will stay with me forever.
– I went to the gym, for the first time in absolutely ages and I loved it. I had a burst of energy afterwards and was bubbling around, probably annoying! Haha!
– The sun has been shining pretty much all week, it feels like summer! Not only that, we’ve started our countdown to holiday!!!! We’re down to 3 weeks now!!
– Stevie joined us all day today! I was marking and Stevie was sleeping next to me. He didn’t want a cwtch but just his company was enough!
- What are you grateful for?
My job. It is tough sometimes, really tough but I am lucky enough to say I love where I work and who I work with. I have made some amazing friends and my year 11s gave me some lovely comments.
- What did you do for you this week?
I ate a load of chocolate, AGAIN! My year 11s know me oh too well and I had more chocolate. Needless to say I have to have a chocolate detox this week.
I had a bath. Super relaxing and I used one of my gorgeous ‘Lush’ bath bombs. It smelt amazing!
I watched a lot of vlogs, Youtube went Vlog crazy this week. I loved it.
I went to the gym – this doesn’t sound like it was for me, especially if you know me but I loved it. It made me feel so amazing afterwards.
So, that’s it, that’s my week and it has been a busy but a very positive one. I hope you have all had a lush week and wish you one to come.