Hello everyone! 🙂
We ventured back to West Wales this weekend – for the Race for Life and….MY BIRTHDAY!!! Wohooo!
Saturday was a good day. Weather wise, it was horrible, pouring with rain and horrible but, fun factor wise, Saturday was a good day!!
So, here are my positives for that fun, rainy day!
- Name three things that made you smile today:
– I was home. I don’t need to say anymore on that one do I?
– The rain on the window. Sometimes, heavy rain on the window scares me (yes, I know, pathetic) and makes me feel cold but on Saturday, for some reason, it was soothing and it was lush that I was wrapped up warm when it was horrible outside.
– Our games day. We played Monopoly! I haven’t played Monopoly in ages and I always nag people to play. This weekend however, because it was my birthday, they couldn’t refuse. So we played Monopoly on a rainy day and guess what? I lost! I was bankrupt first and we could see it coming from my second roll of the dice. I spent most of my Monopoly life on Saturday, in prison. That’s right, Monopoly prison. In Monopoly world, I am a rebel and I HATED it! Haha!
None of these hotels/houses are mine, surprisingly.
We also played Scrabble and guess what?? I won! Wohooooo! I don’t mean to brag but I had amazing words! Hahaha! It was birthday after all, I had to win something, right?
- What are you grateful for?
Home. Don’t get me wrong, I have made a home in Cardiff and I love it but you will never stop calling home, ‘home’ will you?
- What did you do for you today?
Everything was for me today! I think you’ll see a similar pattern in the next few positives too! Oh, I did paint my nails though, ready for the Race for Life, that was for me!
I hope you had a lush Saturday and the rain didn’t stop you either!