Another great day! It helped that it was Friday, it helped that everyone was smiling and it helped that I have a long weekend ahead. Wohooo!
- Name three things that made you smile today:
– My breakfast. I tried something new (thanks to a very good, very pregnant friend) and felt good for doing it.
– A lovely work colleague is restringing my guitar for me this weekend.; I can’t wait to play!
– I was singing my heart out to the ‘Les Mis’ soundtrack in my car and could see something in the corner of my eye. I flipped my head round to see a little girl (who, by the way looked exactly like me about 20 years ago), flicking a rude sign at me. She was horrified that I saw her (I think she was showing off in front of her friends) and she hid, unsuccessfully, behind the seat, haha! Although this was VERY rude and if I ever caught my child flicking a rude sign I would go mad, it made me smile because she looked just like little me!
2. What are you grateful for?
A good breakfast. It’s my favourite meal of the day!
3. What did you do for you today?
I put my PJ’s on at 6:00pm and sat, drinking tea. Perfect!
Happy long weekend (again, sorry if you’re working)! Also, happy May! I have a good feeling about this one!