Sorry this is a day late, I had a party last night so couldn’t blog.
Yay! It’s half term! Thank goodness for that. That was a toughy but I’m so grateful for our time off now!
1. Name three things that made you smile today:
– Amazing friends in work, AMAZING friends! I am a very lucky lady to have such supportive people in work, I really don’t know how I’d do it without them. So, if you’re reading this, thank you!
One of my REALLY good friends, Cath, bought me a lovely bunch of flowers and gave me my smile back! Thank you Rumble!
– A surprise party with a lush group of friends! I had such a lovely night and even though I didn’t last the whole night, I had the best time with some lovely people.
– Half Term – enough said!
2. What are you grateful for?
School holidays! This time, I feel they are needed more than ever!
3. What did you do for you today?
I went to a party – it was so fun!!
I smiled today, bigger than any smile this week (except for when I saw my lovely little Bristol family) and I felt myself! It’s good to be back!