Happy Monday evening everyone! How was your day?
Mine was okay. I found myself in a bit of a grumpy mood today and I’m not quite sure why. Anyway, bad mood or no bad mood lots of things still happened to make me smile and they are what I shall focus on.
- Name three things that made you smile today:
– People in work telling me that they are enjoying the blog. I am rubbish at accepting compliments so I think I handled this badly but, it still made me smile, a lot!
– I went food shopping in Sainsburys on my way home today; a monotonous task made even worse by Dan not being there for company. HOWEVER, every cloud and all that; this very, very kind trolley assistant saved my little legs by putting my trolley back for me; I thought this was really kind. He could have ignored me and let me continue on my journey to the trolley place but he chose not to. Now, I HATE it when people don’t put their trolleys back (sorry to all my friends who don’t, but I hate it). I find it so, so lazy and I also HATE it when someone says “well it’s their job to put them back”. If anyone ever offered me a way to make my job easier, I would be very, very grateful! So, why shouldn’t we help make their job easier? Anyway, rant over, he was very kind and after he took my trolley, I told him to “have a nice day!” and he smiled back at me. One kind deed; two smiles!
– The sun beaming down on my journey home. It felt so warm on my face, I had to open the window; I love that!
2. What are you grateful for?
3. What did you do for you today?
I watched Zoella. Now, I am becoming more and more aware that I am too old for Zoella, especially when year 7 pupils are talking to me about her. HOWEVER, I am so over caring, I like it; the end!
I hope you all had a lush day.