Today, I have been feeling a little under the weather. I’m not sure if it’s because of my super busy weekend but I have not been feeling great. Anyway, originally I thought this would be hard to do on an ‘under the weather’ kind of day but its not that hard. Here are my positives for this ‘under the weather’ Monday:
1. Name three things that made you smile today:
– Memories of a lovely weekend.
– How much people care when you’re not your usual, smiley self. I had lots of texts checking up on me – lovely people!
– Having a nap. For those of you who know me, you’ll know I’m not the napping sort. However, I got home, put some Youtube videos on and fell asleep! It was lovely too. Although, I have woken up and realised I have a lot to do, uh oh!
2. What are you grateful for?
Fresh flowers. However rubbish I feel, fresh flowers can cheer me up and make the space feel fresh.
3. What did you do for you today?
I had a nap and it felt good too.
Hope your Monday was a smiley one and that you’re smiling now!