Well, today was interesting. I achieved something I didn’t think I ever would, I ran four miles, FOUR miles! Now, to some of you, this won’t sound like a lot but to me, it is! Exercise blog to follow!
Anyway, today has been another good day. In a strange way, it’s been very relaxing. Dan had the morning off so, we spent some time together which was lush. He never fails to make me laugh!
We went to Coffee Barker in Cardiff and as ever, it was lush. I had Bara Brith warmed with some butter and an Earl Grey. Delicious!
Anyway, on with the positives…
1. Name three things that made you smile today:
– Achieving something I didn’t think was possible – the dreaded fourth mile was completed. Wohoo!
– I sent a picture to Jack of my beetroot face (after running) and he text back saying, ‘do you hold your breath when you run?’ This made me laugh out loud! It also made me very excited to see him on Thursday!
– Doing some marking whilst watching Matilda, I love that film!
2. What are you grateful for?
Determination – it kept me running, I could have stopped so many times today but was determined not to and now I feel great for it!
3. What did you do for you today?
Dressed nicely for my morning with Dan!
I wore a navy striped vest top from Zara, my trusty denim Topshop jeans and my little gold Topshop necklack. Also, I put on my Roxy jumper which is years old but I love it!
That’s my outfit and that’s a wrap on my positives for today.
Hope you had a lush Bank Holiday, like I did!