Mondays are hard, today was hard; but through grey clouds comes the sun and I have my positives for today.
- Name three things that made you smile today:
– Videos and pictures of my nephew. He is so clever and seeing him grow makes me smile so much. He smiles, A LOT!
– The support from my friends at work. They are truly amazing!
– A phone call to my mum (dad’s always in the background and I love this). This happens everyday but today’s was badly needed. They both never fail to lift my spirits; such positive people. Also, nearly every time I call, she tells me that her and dad have been talking about me that moment. I swear we’re telepathically connected.
2. What are you grateful for?
Work friends. I don’t know what I’d do without them
3. What did you do for you today?
I got in, got into my PJ’s (don’t judge me), made tea, sat on my bum and watched Youtube videos. I’m still doing it now.
I can’t say I’m sorry to see the back of today but I’m glad that I have noted the positives as I can look back at this and remember how lucky I am to have such good family and friends. Peace out Monday…you did not win!