23rd of May…the first day of Half Term and I already feel like a new person. I have had a lush day, relaxing but productive – perfect!
1. Name three things that made you smile today:
Why have three, when you can have more?
– Being productive but enjoying it. I tidied the house today and sorted out my wardrobe. I have been meaning to do it for ages so it feels good that it’s done. I even packed away my winter jumpers. Yippee!
My new, organised wardrobe. Goodbye winter jumpers!
– The sunshine. I went out into the garden and pulled up some weeds and the sun was beaming down on my back. It was lush to be in the garden. I also put the washing on the line – for the first time this year!
– Did something different with my hair. I liked it too!
– Messed around with the camera, did some filming and took some selfies!
– I blogged, a big blog too! It felt lush!
– I walked to the shop but this wasn’t what made me smile. What made me smile was the funny look I had off one lady as my outfit wasn’t the best. I had the below outfit on matched with a big red coat and my flip flops. Odd! The look she gave me made me laugh.
– A cosy night in with Daniel Bishop – unexpected but lush!
2. What are you grateful for?
Time off – time off allows me to be free of thoughts for one day!
3. What did you do for you today?
I had a bath – bliss!
I am back! I completely feel back to myself today! 100%. Smiles all round.
I hope you had a lush Saturday and enjoyed the sunshine wherever you are!