Happy Birthday Jack! I hope you had an awesome day! Today was chilled…I got lost in my own little world and it was beautiful.
- Name three things that made you smile today:
– First thing this morning, I text my brother Jack, to say “Happpppy Birthdayyyy!” We were texting for a little while and made a date for Dan and me to go and visit him in London. This made my day. I miss him.
– Dan insisted on taking me out for breakfast. We went to Coffee #1 and it was deeeeeelicious. What a lovely way to start the day…
– Thinking about plans for when the girls come to stay. I have three best friends (who I am yet to blog about) from school who have been my friends since I was born. I love them, they mean the world to me and they’re cominggggggggggggggg to visit soon. Thinking about this…results in a huge smile. I laugh so much when I am with them.
2. What are you grateful for?
My best friends.
3. What did you do for you today?
I spent allllll day on my blog, researching, typing, sharing. It was lush!
I also had a lovely bath. Gorgeous.
Happy Saturday people. I am very happy today.