Today has consisted of school work. I did it today so that I can spend tomorrow with Dan, so I have that to look forward to.
- Name three things that made you smile today:
– My new hairdo. I haven’t had it cut or dyed, I just did something different to it. I realise it may not be everyone’s cup of tea, but it was nice to do something different.
– A LUSH video of my nephew not only made me smile but made me laugh out loud.
– Singing my heart out to ‘Part of Your World’ from The Little Mermaid. After watching Britain’s Got Talent tonight, I was desperate to sing it. So, I found it on Youtube with the lyrics and sang to it while I did the dishes.
2. What are you grateful for?
3. What did you do for you today?
I went for a short walk in the rain. It was nice to have some fresh air, even if it was only a short walk.
It’s so lush, I still have two days left of my weekend!
Sweet, smiley dreams everyone!