Well, well, well, where the devil should I start? I have had an amazing day! I was asked to be godmother to the beautiful Caleb and today was his Christening. I was so grateful to be asked as it’s such a huge decision to make and to think that they think I am worthy of that role, makes me incredibly proud. My day has been truly amazing so forgive me if this one is a little longer than usual, I feel like I need to talk about every minute of the day haha!
- Name FIVE (be grateful it’s not more) things that made you smile today:
– Getting ready for the day. It’s rare that I get dolled up or make an effort so it was nice to do it today. I sat at my desk and took my time. I loved my dress and shoes too!
– Spending the day with some of my best friends from work. They never fail to make me laugh – even if it is through teasing me!
– My godson. He is an amazing, smiley and gorgeous little boy and I am very lucky to call him my godson. I held up and rocked him to sleep again; he is amazing.
– My gorgeous, gorgeous gifts from Rach and Rich. I love them – they know me so well.
– Dan being with me all day. He didn’t complain once, even when I wanted to stay longer to cwtch Caleb! We were one of the last there and Dan was by my side the whole time.
2. What are you grateful for?
Being a godmother; I am truly blessed.
3. What did you do for you today?
I took my time getting ready. Had a long shower, did my nails, did my hair and my make-up; it was lush to spend a bit of time on me!
Goodbye to the weekend, mine has been lush so I’m entering the week as one happy person!