Sundays are for strolling and I had a lovely, relaxed day strolling around with the girls.
1. Name three things that made you smile today:
– Going to a wedding fayre with the girls. This weekend, we’ve all been talking about Andrea’s wedding and I am so excited for her. It was absolutely lush to share her ideas, to see all the options she has and go with her to a fayre. We also got to try out a wedding photo booth and have a cheeky photo.
– Dan coming home. Like I said, I love, love, love being with the girls but I really do miss Dan when we’re apart. We’re both quite tired so there isn’t a lot of talking going on but just to sit next to him has made me smile.
– Sitting back and thinking about my lovely weekend, it has been lush.
2. What are you grateful for?
Weekends – they give you the chance to see your best friends and have the best time!
3. What did you do for you today?
I blogged and it’s coming soon! I actually wrote two.
What a weekend. It is official, I am one very lucky girl surrounded by lovely people.
I hope you’ve all had a lush weekend.