Happy Sunday everyone! What a relaxing day I have had. By relaxing, I mean lazy and lovely! I was meant to run, but didn’t! I’ll go tomorrow!
1. Name three things that made you smile today:
I’m upping my game again today and doing four positives instead of three!
– Stevie joining us this morning for a lie in, beautiful boy!
– The sunshine, again! My car said it was 20 degrees at 5:00pm, beautiful!
– I did my something new for Dementia Week #DoSomethingNew and FINALLY started to research and get ideas for writing a book.
– I spent the day and evening with Dan. We went up to his parents’ house which was lovely and we don’t do it enough.
2. What are you grateful for?
Time – to write and relax!
3. What did you do for you today?
I started my book – whether I’ll finish is another story (get it?)
Yay! Another lush day and plenty more to come! I have a lush week ahead of me and I can’t wait!