I love Sundays. It doesn’t seem to matter what you do, there’s always a chilled feeling to it. Day of rest and rest I did not do!
- Name three things that made you smile today:
– Dan and I were talking last night about how little we see of Stevie at the moment. He goes out at 5:30am, he comes in for food then is in an out until 10:00pm at night. Anyway, this morning, he came back in and came and lay on the bed with us for a good half hour. It was lush!
– First thing this morning, I went for a run. Yes I did and it was good. I felt so good after it, I did a little happy dance. I used to dance around to music all the time and I haven’t done it in so long. It felt so good to do it today. Maybe you can have a go tonight?
– The support from an old colleague on my first run back after a year. Some people are just so nice.
2. What are you grateful for?
My Nike running trainers – from Dan.
3. What did you do for you today?
I had another lovely bath. Gorgeous. How often do I talk about how nice my bath was? Believe it or not but before this blogging business, I never used to bath.
Also, I am about to sit back and relax with Dan and a French Fancy. Hmmmmm! Perfect!
No Sunday blues for me!!