Today was such a positive day. Normally I can think of one of two things to definitely say on here and then struggle with the third. However today, today is a different story; I can think of loads. So, I thought, why not put them all down?
- Name three (six today) things that made you smile today:
– My first one comes from yesterday. I was a little hasty with my positive thoughts and put them up earlier. However, following me hitting the publish button, Dan made me dinner. It was deeeelicious and the fact I didn’t have to lift a finger was LUSH!
– My bestie came into work today. I LOVED having her there. She is such an amazing, positive person and I miss her loads when she’s not around.
– A lovely work colleague decided to help me out by checking a piece of work for me. For this, I am eternally grateful. Everyone is so busy at the moment so the fact he took time to do this is awesome! So, thank you!
– I had a lush text off a friend to ask me how my day was!
– I started planning the girls coming to stay in my head and got REALLY excited.
– It’s PAYDAY!
2. What are you grateful for?
All the people in my life.
I have put payday up there ^ because unfortunately, you do need money in this world; however, if I had no money and all these lovely people still around me, I’d still be incredibly happy!
3. What did you do for you today?
I went for a walk, only to the local shops but it was lovely as the sun was going down!
Happy Friday Eve all you lovely people! I’d LOVE to hear yours.