Another busy, busy day but I am ending this one with the biggest smile yet. It’s been a good day, a long day but a good day.
- Name three things that made you smile today:
– My day started with the biggest rainbow I have ever seen. I saw it on my journey though so I couldn’t take a picture.
– A great Drama lesson today. We have some very talented pupils.
– A phone call with my dad. They’re rare because he usually leaves the talking to mum and will chip in in the background so when I do speak on the phone to him, it’s extra special!
2. What are you grateful for?
3. What did you do for you today?
I am currently sitting down, chilling, writing my blog and watching ‘Friends’ and I love it!
I’m sorry it’s another late one, we had a lot to do today. Work, Parents’ Evening, voting, chippy! I know I was meant to put up my yoga blog but I am struggling to keep my eyes open as it is. I will post tomorrow.
Hope you voted, had a good day and that you’re smiling!