So, this morning at 12:00am, Dan and I woke up to the sound of drilling mixed in with a house alarm. This went on until 7:00am in the morning so forgive me if I felt like I wasn’t going to find any positives in today. However, as ever, I found them, and do you know what? It wasn’t even that hard!
- Name three things that made you smile today:
– My guitar has strings! Wohoo! I am very very grateful to Rob for putting the strings on for me and I came home and played.
– I came home and went into the back garden, and was dreading how much work I need to do out there. I stepped out to this though…
…and it really made my day!
– Stevie came in tonight to keep me company. He spends all day outside and we only see him when he comes in at night. However, he has come in this evening and I love his company!
2. What are you grateful for?
3. What did you do for you today?
I played my guitar, for ages too!
I hope you all had a lovely day! Even if you were super tired like me! Find your positives people!