Hello people. Sorry for the lack of positives…it’s not because I haven’t had any. I haven’t been feeling well so have taken some time away from the website to get better. So, I’m going to do my positives for the days I’ve missed. I have been jotting down ideas in my phone for the days I’ve missed so I’ll use this to update you! Hope you’ve all had a good week!
1. Name three things that made you smile today:
– Seeing my biggest brother and his beautiful little family. I had dinner with them and read stories. A lush evening!
– Using nice make-up. With feeling unwell, it feels impossible sometimes to look okay. However, I do love my make-up at the moment, not that I think I’m lush it just hides my tired/ill look really well.
– My flip-flops. After wearing a new pair of shoes to the christening and then for drinks with the girls, my feet were in pain. I love that I can slip my flip flops on and my feet are free. I love flip flops.
2. What are you grateful for?
My lovely little family in Bristol!
3. What did you do for you today?
I spend some time with my family.
I know I’m a bit late but I hope you had a good Tuesday…I did!