Tomorrow is half way through, and that got me through today. Another toughy I’ll be honest, but I know I’m not alone and we have to fight the frowns.
- Name three things that made you smile today:
– Thinking I had finished my tea and finding a little bit at the bottom. I’m feeling the simple things today.
– Ed Sheeran coming on the radio. I don’t know why this did, I should be used to hearing him on the radio but it came as a surprise and I turned it right up!
–Being nice to someone else. Everyone loves a compliment and I love giving them.
2. What are you grateful for?
The radio, it keeps me company in the morning and surprises me with lovely songs.
3. What did you do for you today?
I bought chocolate cookies, yummy! M&S cookies are the best! Thank you M&S!
Happiness comes in all shapes and sizes. My happiness comes in the shape of a chocolate cookie and cup of tea. Have a lovely evening!