I entered Wednesday very unwell! So, it was difficult to find some positives, but I did! I found a lot more than expected.
1. Name three things that made you smile today:
– Nature. My head felt very fuzzy and I felt weak, I thought fresh air may help so I went for a little walk. I had to sit down, a lot but it was lush! I appreciated a lot of things around me that had always been there that I don’t always see.
– Text messages from my friends checking up on me.
– Stevie playing with his friends.
Stevie’s friend coming to call for him.
2. What are you grateful for?
3. What did you do for you today?
I went for a lovely walk.
Wednesday was ‘bleurgh’ but looking back and thinking about my positives, it wasn’t a waste; it counted. Hope your Wednesdays were good!